Monday 25 November 2013

Menu planning 25 November -1 December

Well, last week was 'sort of' to plan!

I never made it to Messy Church on Thursday, which did give a little flexibility to the evening and I didn't track down any plantains to put in our Curried fish chowder on Saturday.  I can only buy them in the large Asda in Swindon and they didn't have any.

I am continuing the Get Cooking Challenge, but at present I don't have time to blog daily, which it what is needed, as I'm in the throes of Christmas craft markets - I had two last weekend, and I have 4 this weekend.  After that I only have my regular weekly ones which tend to be quiet, and two on the weekend of 14th & 15th December.

So the menu:

Monday - Baked tuna

Tuesday - Pork burgers

Wednesday - Coconut chicken curry

Thursday - Meatza

Friday - Cheesy fish fillets

Saturday - Honey, apple & ginger pork

Sunday - Gammon joint

Sharing as usual with Mrs M

No comments:

Post a Comment