Monday 2 December 2013

Menu planning 2 - 8 December

Well, I think I am still spinning after this weekend's fairs!   I barely know what we are eating for the next couple of days, let alone what needs to be bought!

I have not even got out the Christmas cards, let alone written them.  No presents are wrapped, and I have no idea when the tree will go up.  The only arranged thing is New Year's Day with my husband's family, and we do have accommodation booked for that.

We have another busy week - I'm out for an evening fair on Thursday, my husband has a meeting on Friday, so needs to leave by 6.30pm and I'm so pleased that my son didn't volunteer to be a technican for the school concerts, which are on 3 nights this week.  Oh, and they are selling Santa tickets at the heritage railway one day each weekend up to Christmas.

Monday - Cheesy fish fillets, abandoned from last Friday

Tuesday - we have a Christmas lunch, so it will just be Butternut squash soup for dinner

Wednesday - Coconut turkey stew

Thursday - I'm out, so they can have frozen burgers

Friday - Spiced up Salmon

Saturday - Pulled pork

Sunday - Meatloaf

I am sharing as usual with Mrs M

1 comment:

  1. Ahh pulled pork! My favourite thing ever....hehehe
    Fab meal plan x

    ReplyDelete