Monday 16 June 2014

Menu planning 16 - 22 June

Well, we are back to 4 again, once we get to the end of the week, exams are all over and unpacking sorted, we are going to draw up a plan of work/domestic/volunteering for the summer.

But for now, I'm in charge of the menu planning and cooking - who knows what will happen over the next few weeks!

Monday - Poached salmon

Tuesday - Meatza (from the weekend's plan when my sister-in-law came and we went out instead)

Wednesday - Citrus pork chops

Thursday - Honey mustard chicken

Friday - Salmon fish cakes from Satisfying Eats

Saturday - Beef stew, I'm out until about 9pm, so they can cook this and there will be some for me to come home to

Sunday - Chicken?

I will be sharing on Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday as usual, a way of finding lots of other menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment