Monday 5 August 2013

Menu planning 5 - 11 August

Well, my husband and boys have gone off to SAGGA camp (Scout and Guide Graduate Association), so I have the house to myself!

My target this week is to freezer dive every morning, so that by the time they come back the freezers are ready to be defrosted and then a big Tesco delivery to restock things.

I know that I have some chicken dishes that I bought in the Asda reduced section and there are a few single portion pots that are leftovers from the odd meal when a child was missing, so I'm sure that there will be some variety.

I'd also like to try out a few breakfast variations to get some ideas for school mornings - especially things that can be cooked in bulk and reheated in individual portions to speed things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment