Monday 27 January 2014

Menu planning 27 January - 2 February

Well, last week almost went to plan!

Going quite well until Saturday evening, go downstairs at 6pm ready to make meatza - discover that someone, rather enthusiastically, had put the minced beef into the freezer when they unpacked the shopping!
Now we don't keep much 'ready to go' food in the freezer, so it was a rather mixed meal!
The meatza has been moved to this Thursday

This week is a little unusual as we are away at the weekend, but it is a Scout/Guide event, where I know that a fair amount of the food will not be suitable - I'll just take my goody bag!

Monday - R & W will have tuna, I have a meeting at 6pm, so will have the leftover pork from yesterday when I get back

Tuesday - Pork burgers

Wednesday - Coconut chicken curry

Thursday - Meatza

Friday - we are driving from Wiltshire to Sheffield straight from school, so will stop at the Toby Carvery near the NEC on the way

Saturday - tradtionally there is Chinese takeaway on Saturday evening (not many places can cope with takeaway for 50, so we tend to go back to the same place each year!)  I'll take a portion of something from the freezer with me, probably beef stew

Sunday - Having driven back from Sheffield, it is likely to be frozen burgers from Aldi as they are quick!

Sharing again with Mrs M Menu planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment